The general Terms and Conditions of Tavex Online Store are determined by the conditions of purchase and sale of products, realized by Tavex in accordance with the Customer Protection Law and the International Code of Electronic Commerce.
- General information about Tavex
- Characteristics of the service
- Provision of the service and technical steps for the conclusion of the contract
- Prices and method of payment
- Conclusion of the contract between Tavex and the Client
- Delivery of products ordered at the online store
- Examination, evaluation and execution of orders
“Cart” is a place on the Site where Customers select / store Items from the Tavex Online Store before placing an Order.
“Order” is the individual request for the purchase of the selected Items available in your Cart. The order is an offer by the Client for the purchase of Product(s), which is not binding on Tavex. Tavex has the right to accept or refuse to fulfil the Order made by the Client. In order to conclude a contract between Tavex and the Client, it is necessary for the Order to be accepted by the Company.
“Value of the Items” is the total value of the Items in your Cart at the time of finalization of the Order.
“Transaction fees” are additional costs, other than the Value of the Items in your Cart, related to the delivery of the selected Items to the Customer, their insurance, as well as the processing of the Order.
“Value of the Order” is the total value of the Order that the Customer must pay. It includes the Value of the Items, all related Transaction Fees, as well as all due taxes and fees.
“Confirmation” is the process by which the Company confirms to the Client that the Order made by him has been received. After receiving an Order Confirmation, it cannot be cancelled by the Client. The confirmation of received Order is not equivalent to its acceptance by the Company.
“Acceptance” in respect of an Order submitted by the Client will be deemed to exist and, accordingly, will be considered that Tavex and the Client have entered into a contract of sale in respect of the Items subject to such Order from the time of their delivery and delivery to the Client, insofar as the other requirements provided in these Terms and Conditions are met.
2. General information about Tavex
(1) The main activity of Tavex includes currency exchange, work with precious metals and precious stones and products with and from them, payment and universal postal services.
3. Characteristics of the service
(1) Through the Service, the Customers have the opportunity to purchase Items from the E-shop. The service is provided by Tavex for a fee, in strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The Client himself and at his own expense should provide all necessary resources (computer equipment, Internet connection, software, etc.), which are necessary for the Client to access the E-shop, to view and select Items and to send an Order.
(3) Detailed information about the characteristics of the Items (weight, denomination, diameter, sample, circulation, price, etc.) is published on the Site. The customer should keep in mind that the unit of weight for precious metals is “troy ounce”. When using a unit of “ounce” on the Site, we mean “troy ounce” – one “troy ounce” (“ounce”) has the equivalent of 31.1035 grams. It should also be borne in mind that pictures of Products on the Site are illustrative only and the Products do not have to look in a way that is absolutely identical to the images in the pictures.
(4) The Client should keep in mind that the prices of the Items depend on the fluctuations of the financial markets, over which Tavex cannot influence, which is a reason for the update of their prices on the Site as described in Art. 5 (7) below.
(5) When purchasing Items, the Client should keep in mind that the information published on the Site does not provide financial and / or investment, as well as tax and / or legal advice and consultations. All facts presented on the Site are based on research conducted by the Company, which Tavex shares with Clients, but which does not engage and which is not intended to persuade Clients to make investment and other personal decisions, including the purchase of Items. The Client should decide for himself at what moment to buy the Products and Tavex is not responsible for transactions concluded by the Client unfavourable for him.
4. Provision of the service and technical steps for the conclusion of the contract
(1) In order to place an Order, the Client must enter in the respective electronic form with all the required data (name, delivery address, the bank from which he prefers to make the payment for payments by bank transfer, etc.). In the case of purchasing products through the Site and decide to pay by bank transfer, the Client should provide Tavex with a scanned copy of an official identity document containing security features or biometric data whose validity has not expired and which contains a photo of the Client.
Customers who are registered on the Site can place an Order through their account without having to enter their personal information for each specific case.
For the purposes of the specific Order, before its finalization, the Client has the opportunity to change the information he has entered during his registration on the Site.
If for the finalization of the Order the Client requires data that he did not provide when registering on the Site, the Client should enter them.
(2) Before finalizing his Order, the Client is free to correct the information entered by him in the relevant fields of his application, using the technical means available in the interface of the Site to identify and correct errors.
(3) Before finalizing the Order, the Client should carefully check whether he has provided accurate, correct and complete information, and individuals should declare that they are at least 18 (eighteen) years old. Tavex, in its sole discretion,
may also use means to compare the data and verify its accuracy. Tavex and / or its partners are not responsible in case they cannot contact the Client and / or deliver the Items to him due to incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information entered by the Client. Tavex has the right to require the Client to identify himself and certify the accuracy of each of the circumstances stated in the finalization of the Order. Tavex has the right at any time not to review / evaluate the Order if it finds that the Customer has provided incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information.
(4) Before finalizing the Order, the Client should choose the method of payment for the selected Items, as well as the method of their delivery.
(5) Before placing his Order, by clicking on the button “Order with payment obligation” or other relevant unambiguous wording, the Customer confirms that he has been notified that the execution of the Order requires payment. Before activating this button, the Client should validly declare that he is familiar with the Terms and Conditions, agrees with their content and unconditionally abides by clicking on a checkbox, next to an active link from which the Terms and Conditions are available, as this link must be clicked before it is possible to tick the checkbox. The page to which the Client will be redirected after clicking on the link under the previous sentence will allow him to download and save the Terms and Conditions on his device and, accordingly, to access and reproduce them in the form in which they were accepted by the Client. By performing the steps provided for in this point, the Client makes an offer to Tavex for the purchase of the Products selected, as provided in Art. 6 (1), assoc. second, which will lead to the conclusion of a contract only if this offer is accepted by the Company.
(6) For the Order made by the Client, Tavex shall send a Confirmation via the Site, telephone or e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the Client in the Order. The confirmation contains information about the characteristics of the ordered Items, Value of the Items, Transaction fees, Value of the Order, the method of payment and delivery method chosen by the Client and other parameters of the Order, if applicable. The contract shall be considered concluded in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6 (2) below.
5. Prices and method of payment
(I) The e-shop provides the following payment options for the Items selected by the Client:
In a Tavex office – The client can pay in cash in the Tavex office. Information about Tavex’s office is provided below in the
By bank transfer – Tavex has opened bank accounts in most commercial ones banks in Serbia.
(II) Cash – by cash on delivery by courier. Data on Tavex bank accounts can be found at the following link:
(III) By card – at a terminal in the courier’s office or at the time of receipt.
(IV) Payment of Items of value equal to or exceeding 1 150 000 RSD (10 000 EUR) can be implemented only through the method specified in par. (1), article (ii) above, due to the existing legal restrictions on cash payments.
(3) Receipt of payment from Tavex does not mean Acceptance of the Order and in itself does not give rise to an obligation for the Company to fulfil it, as long as the other conditions are not met; namely, the Client has submitted documents when required by applicable law and, accordingly, the Items ordered by the Client have been delivered to him. In case the Order is not fulfilled due to non-fulfilment of any of the above conditions, the amount paid by the Client is subject to refund.
(4) When choosing payment by bank transfer, the payment must be made from a bank account in the name of the person whose data are specified in the Order. Otherwise, Tavex has the right to refuse to fulfil the Order and not to deliver the Items.
(5) When the Client pays for the Items through a virtual POS terminal, the payment must be made with a bank card issued in the name of the person whose data are specified in the Order. Otherwise, Tavex has the right not to fulfil the Order and not to deliver the Items.
(6) When the Customer or the person acting on Customer’s behalf pays for the Items by cash on delivery, he should identify himself before the representative of the courier service provider with an official identity document containing security features or biometric data, the validity of which has not expired and which contains a photo of the Client. Otherwise, Tavex has the right not to fulfil the Order and not to deliver the Items.
(7) The prices of the Items displayed on the Site are updated every 20 (twenty) minutes according to the movement of the quotations on the international financial markets. The prices of the Items in your Cart are updated every 20 (twenty) minutes. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Customer confirms and accepts that the price of the requested and located in the Cart Product may change if the Order is not finalized and entered within 20 (twenty) minutes from the moment the respective Item is placed in your Cart. The price of the Items selected by the Client is indicated in a visible place for the Client in the Order before it is finalized.
(8) The transaction fees vary depending on the specifics of the individual Order and/or the chosen method of delivery and payment.
(9) The delivery price shall be determined depending on the settlement, the weight and the value of the delivery.
(10) All Transaction Fees shall be indicated in a place visible to the Client in the Order before it is finalized.
6. Conclusion of the contract between Tavex and the Client
(1) The information on Items contained on the Site is an offer for submission of an offer by the Clients. The Client makes an offer for the purchase of an Item by sending an Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, as described in Art. 4 (5) above. The offers made in this way are not binding for Tavex and Tavex has the right to accept or reject it, at its own discretion.
(2) The sending by Tavex of a Confirmation for received Order, respectively the receipt of such Confirmation by the Client does not have the force of Acceptance of the Order and does not lead to a contract between Tavex and the Client. This shall be deemed to have been concluded if the following conditions are met:
(i) payment by the Client of the relevant amount,
(ii) submission by the Client of a declaration of origin and / or other documents, where applicable,
(iii) delivery of the Customer’s Items.
(3) The ownership over the Items and the risks of their accidental loss and damage shall pass from Tavex to the Client at the moment of their delivery to the Client.
(4) The contract between Tavex and the Client in connection with the distance sale of Items consists of:
(i) these Terms and Conditions, available here: https://tavex.rs/en/terms-and-conditions/
(ii) the Order placed by the Client; and
(iii) the Confirmation sent by Tavex for receipt of an Order made by a Client.
The client has the opportunity to store and / or reproduce the specified documents on paper or electronically.
(5) The contract (and its constituent documents) shall be concluded in Serbian.
(6) An offer made by the Client for the purchase of Items shall not be considered accepted by Tavex, if the Items subject of the Order, are not delivered to the Client within the terms under Art. 7, points (6) – (8).
7. Delivery of products ordered at the online store
(1) The Client has the right to choose the way to receive / be delivered the Items ordered by him, namely:
(i) Delivery to the address indicated by him within Serbia through the partner couriers with which Tavex works. For the courier services, Tavex’s partner is DExpress DOO, and Tavex has the right, at its discretion, to change the courier service provider it uses. This method of delivery is offered if the Value of the Items is up to 575 000 RSD (5 000 EUR);
(ii) Delivery to the office of the respective courier. This method of delivery is offered if the Value of the Items is up to 575 000 RSD (5 000 EUR). Information about the branch network of DExpress DOO can be found here: https://www.dexpress.rs/rs/lokacije;
(iii) Delivery to the address specified by the Client within Serbia by means of a collection vehicle. This method of delivery is offered if the Value of the Items exceeds 575 000 RSD (5 000 EUR). Tavex‘s partner for collection deliveries is “G4S SECURE SOLUTIONS DOO”. Tavex has the right, at its discretion, to change the supplier of collection used by it;
(iv) In an office of Tavex – without limitation in the Value of the Items. Information about Tavex offices is available in the “Contacts” section below.
(2) Each shipment sent to a Client and containing Items travels with a declared value (the Value of the Items) and insurance.
(3) The items under each Order made by the Client shall be sent in a separate shipment. It is not possible to combine the items of more than one Order in one shipment.
(4) Delivery may be received only by the person whose data are specified when sending the Order. The Tavex partner who will deliver your Items will hand over the Items to you only after confirming your identity through the identification document specified in the Order.
(5) When the Client is a legal entity, the delivery may be received by the legal representative of the legal entity or its proxy, provided with an explicit notarized power of attorney. The client must provide the notarized power of attorney to Tavex before the order is sent. The products will be handed over to the person specified in the Order, after presenting his / her ID card (or other identification document) specified in the Order.
(6) The term for acceptance by Tavex of offers for purchase of Items and respectively for their delivery, when it is done through “DExpress” DOO, is 2 (two) working days from the moment of finalization of the Order, as far as the following conditions are observed:
(i) when the payment will be made in cash through the “cash on delivery” service – you have received a Confirmation that we have received your Order by 15:00;
(ii) when the payment will be made by bank transfer or through a virtual POS terminal – you have received a Confirmation that we have received your Order, as well as the payment under it, by 15:00;
(iii) When the Order will be delivered to the courier’s office or to an address located in a locality where the courier has one. For settlements where the courier partner of Tavex does not have an office, the delivery time is up to 3 (three) working days, subject to the other 2 (two) delivery conditions.
If the above conditions are not met, the term for acceptance of the respective offer is increased by 1 (one) working day.
(7) The term for acceptance by Tavex of offers for purchase of Items and respectively for their delivery, when according to the requirements provided in these Conditions, it is performed by our partner – supplier of collection items (for orders over 575 000 RSD (5 000 EUR)), is between 3 (three) and 5 (five) working days from the moment of finalization of the Order. If necessary, our employee will contact you to specify the parameters of delivery – address, date and time.
(8) In case the Client has not submitted a declaration of origin of the funds or other required documents, where applicable, the Terms and Conditions specified above for acceptance by Tavex of offers for purchase of Items and respectively for their delivery shall be increased by the same number of days , by how much the Client delays the submission of such a declaration, but for a period not longer than specified in Art. 8 (1), Article (xi) below.
(9) When the Client has indicated that he wishes to receive the Items in an office of Tavex, he may do so after fulfilling the requirements under Art. 6 (2) above.
(10) Tavex has the right to change the deadline for acceptance of an offer in case the ordered Items are sold out at the time of the Order. In this case, our employee will contact you within 24 (twenty four) hours after you have placed your Order and will give you specific information about when the Order can be realized. If the term does not satisfy you, and the Order has already been paid, you will receive back the amount paid and all costs (bank fees) related to the transaction will be at the expense of Tavex.
(11) Due to the specifics of the Items in the E-shop and their standardized nature, Tavex does not offer the option to inspect the shipment before it is paid.
(12) Shipments with damaged integrity of the packaging, as well as shipments that do not comply with the Order made by the Client, may be returned to Tavex. In these cases, the additional transaction costs will be borne by Tavex. In case of damaged packaging of the shipment, the Client must promptly indicate this circumstance to the courier / collection service provider.
(13) According to art. 36, paragraph 1, article 2 of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”), after the Clients finalize their Order, they have no right to cancel it and have no right to return the Items purchased by them. However, Tavex, in its sole discretion, purchases all Products it offers to its Clients at prices determined by them that meet market conditions at the time of the transaction.
Important note: In accordance with the Article 36b of the Law on VAT and based on the VAT Rulebook, we are obliged to provide the following information in the invoice: business name, i.e. name and surname, address and identification number, i.e. JMBG, i.e. identification number of the foreign person (tax identification number, i.e. identification number specified in the identification document) of the person to whom the investment gold is traded.
Without the above mentioned data, we will not be able to deliver the paid Items to you, i.e. we will refund the money to the account from which the payment was received. Before making the payment, please make a decision on whether you wish to show your identification document, ID card and / or passport to our employees and courier partners.
If you do NOT personally pick up the Order, it is necessary to enter the name of the person who will pick up the order on your behalf during the ordering process. If you did not do so during the ordering process, after sending the Order, you can send us the details of that person via e-mail. The person who comes for the products needs to show an identification document (ID card or passport) in order to identify that person, i.e. to protect you from the delivery of the product to the wrong person.
8. Examination, evaluation and execution of orders
(1) Tavex will not consider, respectively will not evaluate and / or execute a finalized Order by the Client if:
(i) the Client has chosen to pay by bank and Tavex does not receive payment from the Client in connection with the Order within 2 (two) hours after the finalization of the Order,
(ii) the payment is not made from a bank account in the name of the person whose data are indicated in the Order. If the Client wishes his Order to be reviewed and assessed by Tavex, he must within the same period provide a payment order, which shows that the funds were transferred from his own to a Tavex bank account on the date on which the Order was made.
(iii) When the Order is placed outside the working hours of commercial banks in Serbia (08:30 to 17:30) – namely between 17:30 and 08:30, the two hours begin to run at the beginning of working hours – 08: 30 hours.
(iv) When choosing payment by cash on delivery, when the customer has chosen the delivery to be made to an address specified by him and a representative of the courier service provider does not find the customer or his proxy meeting the requirements of Art. 7 (5), at the address indicated in the Order. In this case, the shipment will be sent to the nearest (to the Client’s address) office of the courier to be sought by the Client and if it is not requested within 24 (twenty four) hours of receipt at the office of the courier, then it will be sent back to Tavex;
(v) When choosing payment by cash on delivery, when the customer has chosen the delivery to be made to the office of the courier service provider and the shipment is not requested by the Customer within 24 (twenty four) hours of receipt at the office of the courier provider service;
(vi) The Client has chosen to receive the ordered Items in a Tavex office and the shipment will not be requested by the Client within 2 (two) hours after receiving a Confirmation of an Order received from Tavex. In case the Order is placed outside the working hours of the offices of Tavex (09:00 – 18:00) – namely between 18:00 and 09:00, the two hours begin to run when starting work in our offices – 09:00;
(vii) The Client placed an Order outside the working hours of the Tavex offices, namely between 18:00 and 09:00, after which the stock exchange price of the Items ordered by the Client changed by or over 3% in the beginning of the next working day;
(viii) The normal functioning of the Tavex Online Store has been disrupted due to technical problems;
(ix) The customer / his proxy refuses to identify himself upon receipt of the delivery.