1. The site www.tavex.rs (the “Site”) is registered in the name of and is managed and maintained by “Tavex Zlato&Srebro d.o.o.”, a sole proprietorship with limited liability, with registered office, address of management and address for correspondence: Beograd, Majke Jevrosime 23, contact number +381 62 888 6666 entered in the “respective register with bulstat:”, represented jointly and severally by Magardich Harutyun Baklayan, Georgi Rosenov Hristov and Kuno Reek – Directors (Tavex, the Company or We).
3. These Rules set out the principles and commitments that the Company will follow in processing personal data that it collects for the users of the Site, or that users provide to Tavex in connection with sales and use of other services available on and through the Site.
4. Please read these Rules carefully before using the Site. If you do not wish us to process your personal data in the manner described here, please do not provide it to us. The provision of personal data is voluntary, in order to use certain services on the Site (including the e-shop of Tavex), access to it or to certain parts / segments / modules, and your possible refusal to provide personal data would mean technical and / or legal impossibility for us to provide you with the relevant services, access to the Site or to certain parts / segments / modules. Please, note that in certain cases your consent to the processing of personal data may not be required if Tavex has another legal basis, such as compliance with statutory obligations in connection with the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Measures Act and the Regulations for its application.
5. These Rules do not affect, restrict or revoke the rights of users of the site arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”), the Electronic Communications Act, the Electronic Commerce Act and any other applicable European and national legislation in the field of consumer protection in the provision of distance financial services and the protection of personal data.
(1) Tavex’s offices in Serbia are located at the following addresses:
Serbia , Beograd , Vladimira Popovića 38-40 GTC 19 Avenija , 1st floor, office 101.
(2) Current information about the working hours of our offices can be found on the Site.
(3) If you have any questions regarding your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com , phone: +381 62 888 6666.
7. Definitions. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the words and expressions used in these Rules shall have the following meanings:
(1) “Items”, “Products” or “Goods” are the goods offered through the Site for purchase.
(2) “Website” is the website www.tavex.rs . The site is registered in the name of and is managed and maintained by Tavex.
(3) “Client” is a user of the Site who places Orders for the Items. A client can only be an able-bodied natural person who has reached the age of 18 (eighteen) or a legal entity.
(4) “Online Store” is a specific page(s) of the Site on which Clients can view Items and place Orders.
(5) “Personal data” means any information relating: (a) to an identified; or (b) to a directly or indirectly identifiable individual such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, e-mail address, fax, telephone number, contact, signs specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity, etc.
(6) “Processing of personal data” means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or non-automatic means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmitting, distributing or otherwise making the data available, comparing, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying it.
Data on the Entity Handling the Data
Responsibility for personal data processing in the capacity of the entity in charge of handling the data is borne by Sarkis Topakbashyan ( www.tavex.rs )
General information about Tavex
(1) The main activity of Tavex includes currency exchange and work with precious metals and precious stones and products with and from them, payment and universal postal services.
(2) The company is registered under a VAT number.
8. Tavex observes the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
(i) Legality, good faith and transparency;
(ii) Restriction of processing purposes;
(iii) Relevance to the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
(iv) Accuracy and timeliness of data;
(v) Limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
(vi) Integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an appropriate level of security of personal data;
9. As a controller of personal data, Tavex meets all the requirements governing the protection of personal data by collecting only data of individuals to the extent necessary and keeping them responsibly and lawfully. Tavex maintains internal order as a controller of personal data, applying technical and organizational measures regarding its staff, premises, software, hardware, networks, encryption, control, reporting, monitoring, vulnerability checks and more. We have provided comprehensive and reliable physical, personal, documentary and cryptographic protection of the personal data we process against unauthorized or accidental access, loss, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, taking into account the risks. The data you have entrusted us with will not be delivered to an unauthorized third persons and they will be treated in compliance with the Data Protection Act. Authorized employees of Tavex are exclusively the persons authorized to have insight in the collected data, and the persons in charge of processing with whom the relation is regulated pursuant to the Data Protection Act. All employees at Tavex are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal data to which they have access.
2. GROUPS OF PERSONS FOR WHOM PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED, CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY TAVEX AND TERMS FOR THEIR STORAGE
(1) In connection with the services available on and through the Site, Tavex may collect and process your personal data in the event that you fall into any of the following categories:
(i) Individuals – users of the Site with or without registration, who have visited the Site without placing an order;
(ii) Individuals who have placed an order through the Site with or without registration;
(iii) Representatives, proxies or employees of legal entities on whose behalf an order has been placed through the Site;
(iv) Individuals who have corresponded with Tavex by telephone, regular or e-mail on any matter related to the services available on and through the Site, these Rules, technical problems, etc., and in rare cases – individuals, information for which it is contained in such correspondence.
(2) When you add personal data to the Site of another individual other than you, or when communicating such data to a Tavex employee, you declare that you have the necessary authorization and consent from this other person, and that you have informed him and familiarize yourself with these Rules before doing so.
(3) We may collect and process the following Personal Data relating to you:
(i) information that you provide or update by filling in registration forms / fields / forms or publishing content on the Site (names, PIN, permanent address, delivery address, date of birth, telephone and / or fax number, e-mail address), information related to payments made and due, such as bank information, bank account (IBAN) and bank card, preferred method of communication, invoice data, order history, site settings information and notifications, etc.). This includes information entered when registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, purchasing goods through the Tavex e-shop, publishing materials or requests for new services, as well as publicly available information that we receive, including but not limited to in case you connect your account on the Site with your Facebook profile or with your account in another social network / application of a third party, insofar as such technical possibility is available on the Site;
(ii) information (depending on the issue and the legal requirements) that you provide when you report a problem on the Site, report against another user of the Site or contact us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence, as well as the result of this processing of the information, in order to eliminate the problem;
(iii) the data on actions and samples of browsing of our users which may include the following: details of visits to the Site, including, but not limited to, date and time of access to the Site, pages viewed, IP address, hardware and software used, traffic data, location data, blog and other communication data and resources used; for example, date, time and IP address of registration on the Site and of compliance with these Rules;
(iv) If you access the Site via a mobile device, we may process information about your location as well as information about that device, such as the identification number and type of your device, in order to provide greater added value to our services. If you do not want us to receive data about your location, you can turn off the relevant features of your device that allow tracking if the device offers such a feature;
(v) only in cases where the current legislation requires this, in addition to the information under the previous points, we may collect and process more extensive personal information about you, including, but not limited to: official personal identification data, number or other unique identifier contained in an official identity document whose validity has not expired and which has your photo on it; for example, a unique civil number, a foreigner’s personal number, a personal number from an identity document issued by the competent administration of the European Union or a third country; passport data – series, number, date, place and body of issuance and term of validity of an identity document; country of residence and address; your participation and / or holding of shares or securities in companies (if applicable); information on the origin of the funds you use to carry out the respective transaction and on the purpose and nature of your participation in the business relationship you enter into through the Tavex e-shop; any citizenship you hold; your marital status; data on your professional and labour activity – profession, place of work (employer); information on whether you hold a senior political position within the meaning of the Anti-Money Laundering Measures Act; ; your signature; additional documents, data or information that our legislation requires us to collect and which may vary depending on the case.
(4) When managing and maintaining the website www.tavex.rs, Tavex does not knowingly collect or process:
(i) Personal data of persons under the age of 18 and personal data of incapacitated persons, as the services available on and through the website are not intended for such persons;
(ii) special categories of (sensitive) personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or genetic, biometric data, data on health, sexual life, sexual orientation, convictions or violations of users of website.
If we find that we have collected such personal data, we will take steps to delete and destroy it as soon as possible.
(5) Tavex does not make decisions based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and giving rise to legal consequences or similarly significantly affecting users of the Site, unless there are grounds for protection of personal data in the legislation on personal data. This provides appropriate safeguards to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of users of the website.
(6) We store your personal data only to the extent necessary for the specific purposes of data processing in order to provide you with the services available on and through the Site, to ensure their security and reliability, and to meet your needs in accordance with our legal or regulatory obligations, to be able to manage our rights (for example, to sue), or for tax and accounting purposes. When we no longer need your personal data and have no legal basis to continue to process it, we take the necessary measures to delete it from our system and destroy it without undue delay, or to make it anonymous so that your personal data cannot longer be connected with you. You will be notified in advance in case the period for storage of your personal data needs to be extended in order to fulfil the specific pre-determined purposes of processing, fulfilment of our contract with you for the provision of financial services at a distance, legitimate interests of Tavex or for any other reason.
(7) The data you submit are kept for as long as it is needed to fulfil certain purpose for which you submitted the data or to comply with legal provisions. As a rule, we terminate the use of your personal data for the purposes related to the contractual relationship (execution of your order) after the termination of the contract (execution of your order), but we do not delete them before the expiration of one year from the termination of the contract of your order) or until the final settlement of all financial obligations and expiration of the statutory obligations for data storage and only to the extent necessary for the specific purposes of data processing.
3. THIRD PARTY INTERACTIVE APPLICATIONS
At the discretion of the Company, the Site may include applications offered by other providers, such as Facebook, Twitter and others. If you have an account at some social network , you may be offered a like, share, or similar feature, where the provider of this application may associate the information it collects about you with your account in its application. In this way, the information in your profile on the Site may be available to the provider of the respective application, to other users and your friends in the respective application. In that case we would collect your username at these social networks and IP address, but we do not have access to your accounts and passwords and we will not share your personal data stored with us with the providers of these social networks.
4. OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) The Company may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
(i) Creating your profile on the Site;
(ii) Providing access to the Site or its parts / segments / modules and the opportunity to use the available services and functions (or part of them);
(iii) Individualization of a party to the contract for the provision of the respective service and ensuring its implementation;
(iv) Establishing contact with you in connection with items ordered by you through the Tavex e-shop;
(v) To process your order, for instance, in order to inform you on the status of your order and time of delivery; in order to respond to potential requests with regards to the order, e.g. to potential questions on the product composition, etc.;
(vi) In order to enable you to submit claims and refunds at the online store;
(vii) Communicate with you in connection with a report you have made against another user of the Site, in connection with a problem with the Site that you have reported, or if you have contacted us for any other reason (for example, to request additional information about a service available through Site);
(viii) Personalization of your visit to the Site, thus giving you the opportunity to get the most out of the services offered through it;
(ix) We may also use the information we collect about you to notify you of changes in the functionality of the Site or to provide you with other information related to its use. Tavex may provide you with information, products, services, news, newsletters and special promotions that we think you may be interested in, as well as respond to your inquiries, and you may request the cessation of the use of your personal data for such purposes, in accordance with as set out below in the “Your Rights” section, we will use your data for such purpose as long as you withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent which you gave at any moment so that the withdrawal is effective in future.
(x) For fulfilment of normatively established obligations of Tavex (for example complex inspection of the client and other obligations, arising from the Law for the measures against money laundering, the tax legislation, etc.);
(xi) Financial and accounting activity;
(xii) If you gave us your explicit consent for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising of Tavex products and services, you may receive messages from us by regular mail, email or telephone (depending on the information you have provided). You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing, as set out below in Section 6;
(2) Depending on the purpose for which the data is used, the legal basis for processing your personal data may be one or more of the following:
(i) Your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific, clearly stated purposes among those mentioned, in which case your personal data shall be processed within the scope and under the conditions provided for in the respective consent.
(ii) The need to perform a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to the conclusion of such a contract, including the necessary processing of personal data for registration, account creation and activities for the provision of services available on and through the Site. In addition, these purposes include communicating with you, including by e-mail, required in connection with the provision of these services, and / or notifying you of changes to them.
(iii) If we have received in a commercial transaction for the provision of products or services data through which you can be contacted electronically, we may use this data to send a message for marketing and advertising of our own similar products or services, such as you. you have the opportunity for free and in an easy way:
1. To express disagreement at the moment of concluding the transaction;
2. To express disagreement with future receipt of such messages, when this has not been done at the moment of concluding the transaction.
(iv) The need to comply with a legal obligation that applies to Tavex. Due to the specific field of activity of Tavex, regulations often oblige us to require more detailed personal information about our clients. This information is needed by Tavex and the regulatory authorities to ensure the security of your funds and to provide you with services in accordance with the applicable law.
(v) The need to protect and pursue the legitimate interests of Tavex or a third party (service providers), unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of, and in particular if you are a minor. These legitimate interests may include ensuring the proper functioning and use of the Site by you and other users, maintaining and administering the services available on and through the Site, resolving disputes, identifying and preventing malicious activity, detecting and resolving of technical or problems with the functionality, development and improvement of the services available on and through the Site, communication with you, including electronically, on important issues related to these services, reception and processing of signals received from you or requests for additional information, exercise and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of Tavex, including through court, and assistance in the exercise and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of other users of the Site or affected third parties.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, which you can exercise by sending a written application to the correspondence address of Tavex, specified in the “Introduction” section, or by e -mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should be in free text, and in case of need, our Data Protection Officer (contact details above) will provide you with full assistance in its formulation. Tavex is committed to fulfilling your requests regarding your personal data in a timely manner. Any request, inquiry, or any other correspondence related to personal data protection will be answered within one month, and if it is necessary to extend the specified period, you will be informed about the extension and the reasons for the delay. In order to avoid abuse, we reserve the right to request additional data and actions on your part in order to establish the identity of the applicant and the data subject to which it may be, such as presenting an identity card or entering your data for login to the profile of the data subject in front of a Tavex employee.
(1) The right to request access to personal data concerning you, and in particular to request that you receive from the Company:
(i) Confirmation of whether personal data concerning you are processed;
(ii) Information for the purposes of such processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data relating to you are disclosed;
(iii) A message in an understandable form containing the personal data relating to you, as well as any available information about their source;
(iv) Information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to you.
Providing access to your personal data is free of charge, but Tavex reserves the right to impose a reasonable fee or refuse to act in case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive character.
(2) The right to request the Company to delete, correct or block personal data concerning you, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of LPPD, as well as to request the Company to notify third parties to whom your personal data have been disclosed of any deletion, correction or blocking, except where this is not possible or involves excessive effort. You may correct or complete some of the inaccurate or incomplete personal information relating to you directly through your account on the Website.
(3) Right to request that Tavex delete your personal data without undue delay (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) if any of the following reasons exist (exempli causa):
(i) Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(ii) When you object to the processing – in cases where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of Tavex or a third party , or your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, and there are no legal grounds for processing which to have an advantage;
(iii) Where the processing was unlawful;
(iv) Where your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to Tavex;
(v) Where you have withdrawn your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(vi) When your personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
In these cases, Tavex may refuse to delete your personal data for the following reasons:
(A) To exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
(B) To comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in European Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to Tavex, or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on Tavex ;
C) For reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
(D) For archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
E) For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Tavex does not delete the data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection in connection with court claims against it or proof of its rights.
(4) The right to request from Tavex a restriction on the processing of your personal data when one of the following hypotheses is present:
(i) You challenge the accuracy of the personal data for a period that allows Tavex to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(ii) The processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, only their use to be restricted;
(iii) Tavex no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
(iv) You have objected to the processing pending verification that the legal grounds of Tavex take precedence over your interests.
Where the processing of your personal data is restricted following your request to that effect, such data shall be processed by Tavex, except for their storage, only with your consent, either for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural person or on important grounds of public interest to the European Union or a Member State.
When you have requested a restriction on the processing of your personal data, Tavex will inform you before the restriction on the processing is lifted.
(5) Right at any time and on grounds related to your specific situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Tavex or a third party, including profiling based on such interests. In these cases, Tavex will terminate the processing of your personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
(6) The right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to Tavex in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another administrator without hindrance from Tavex. “Right to data portability” where the processing is carried out in an automated manner and is:
(i) Based on your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, or
(ii) Necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or
(iii) Necessary to take steps at your request before concluding such a contract.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to receive a direct transfer of your personal data from Tavex to another controller, where this is technically feasible.
The exercise of your right to data portability does not affect the right to erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten”) and could not be exercised if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(7) The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, which has legal consequences for you or similarly affects you significantly, unless provided for in the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. Grounds for this and appropriate guarantees are provided to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests.
(8) Right to request Tavex to inform you of all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. Tavex may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
(9) The right to be notified by Tavex without undue delay when a breach of the security of your personal data may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, including the right to be informed of the measures taken or are about to be taken.
Tavex has no obligation to notify you if it:
(i) Has taken appropriate technical and organizational protection measures with regard to the data affected by the security breach;
(ii) Has subsequently taken steps to ensure that the breach does not pose a high risk to your rights;
(iii) Notification would require a disproportionate effort.
(10) Right to be notified in case Tavex finds that for any reason it is not able to fulfil its obligations under these Rules or the current regulations in the field of personal data protection.
(11) The right to be notified in advance in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of Tavex assets affecting the processing of your personal data.
(12) Right to consent withdrawal. At any moment, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to personal data processing. The consent withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing for the period prior to consent withdrawal.
(13) Right to complaint. You are entitled to complain about certain types of processing and data collection when processing is based on legitimate interests of Tavex for marketing purposes.
(14) The right to contact the Tavex Data Protection Officer at the email: email@example.com , phone: +381 62 888 6666.
(15) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For the territory of the Republic of Serbia, the supervisory body is the Commission for Personal Data Protection with its registered office at Kralja Aleksandra Blvd 15, 11000 Belgrade.
6. RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF PROFILING OR DIRECT MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
You have the right at any time, using the provisions of the previous article 5 “YOUR RIGHTS” order and manner, as well as under Article 2, paragraph 8, letter (v), to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing and advertising, as well as against the disclosure of your data to third parties and their use on their behalf for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing and advertising. In these cases, the processing of your personal data for these purposes will be terminated in the future.
(1) In order for the Site to work according to the functionality set by the Tavex team, as well as to improve your experience on the Site and to personalize your visits, we sometimes store small data files on your device, called “cookies”. This is a standard practice widely used in almost all sites around the world. This document explains how we do this.
(2) What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive. They allow the user’s device to be identified and the correct behaviour of a web page to be achieved, according to the individual preferences. This improves the functionality of the Site. For example, cookies can be used to save the password for each session so that you do not have to enter it each time you visit. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, the storage time of the end device and a unique number. In certain cases, cookies also allow personal identification of users.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of the Site to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Site. They are also used to create anonymous statistics (on user behaviour on the Site) in order to improve the structure, design, appearance and content of the site.
(4) What types of cookies do we use?
Tavex uses the following types of cookies:
(i) “Session cookies”, which are temporary and are usually deleted by your device when you leave the relevant web page, close the web browser or turn off your device; and
(ii) “Persistent cookies”, which are stored on your device for a certain period of time, which is specified in the parameters of the “cookies” and may exceed one year, or until you delete them manually. These cookies can be used again the next time you visit the Site.
(5) Tavex may also allow the use of third-party cookies. These are cookies associated with software products that record anonymous user statistics (Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Kissmetrics and others).
Alternatively, third-party cookies may be associated with “social” buttons and plug-ins that allow page sharing and interaction with social networks. In order for these tools to work, social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) may record cookies through the Site to interact with the anonymous user profile on a network or to add data to the information collected in a manner and with objectives described in their respective policies and websites.
Tavex does not have access to or control over cookies that are used and provided by third parties. These Rules do not apply to the way in which a third party collects and treats such information. It is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the relevant policies of the third countries in question in order to be aware of their practices and behaviour.
(6) The personal data collected by the cookies may be used only for the performance of specific functions on the Site related to the user himself. Personal data is encrypted to prevent access to it by unauthorized persons and to ensure the anonymity of the user using the Site.
(7) How to control and / or delete cookies?
Most sites automatically accept cookies, but if you do not wish to accept them, you can configure your browser to reject them. Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through the settings of the browser itself. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your device, as well as set most browsers to block them completely. However, if you do this, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work. Unfortunately, in most cases there is no universal option to disable cookies without limiting the functionality they add to the site.
(8) To learn more about cookies – including how to control them – you can visit http://aboutcookies.org .
8. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
(1) In certain cases, in order to fulfil our obligations under a contract concluded with you or legal ones, we may be obliged or there may be a need to disclose personal data provided by you to third parties, such as our trusted partners or competent authorities, and namely:
(i) To competent state and local authorities and their administrations, including, but not limited to, the Commission for Personal Data Protection, the Commission for Consumer Protection, the State Agency for National Security, the National Revenue Agency, the Minister of Finance, the Minister of Economy, the National Bank of Serbia, customs authorities, bodies of the Ministry of Interior, judicial authorities. Your personal data may be provided to such authorities in order for us to comply with their order, to fulfil a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or security of Tavex, our clients or others;
(ii) To courier service providers, including, but not limited to, D EXPRESS DOO, Registration No. 08192189, respectively, to suppliers of collection items, including, but not limited to, Securitas SE DOO, Registration No. 17487809, for the purpose of delivering items that you have purchased through the Tavex e-shop, available on the Site;
(iii) To IT service providers, hosting services, maintenance services for our databases, technical equipment, software and applications that may contain data about you (such services are sometimes associated with access to your personal data for the performance of these tasks), social networks, web analytics and search engines, use of tools to refine user-generated content;
(iv) For the purposes of carrying out various promotional activities, advertising and marketing campaigns, PR initiatives and implementation of similar events, as well as to analyse their effectiveness through the use of external services of specialized companies and organizations (advertising, marketing, digital and social media agencies), with a view to fulfilling the obligations and responsibilities assigned to them under the contract;
(v) To legal service providers, in order to provide advice on the implementation of contracts and agreements with clients, preparation of letters and collection of receivables that may contain data about you (such services are sometimes related to access to your personal data for the performance of these tasks);
(vi) To providers of accounting services, namely: for the purpose of accounting and providing advice in connection with the implementation of contracts with clients, preparation of documentation that may contain data about you (such services are sometimes associated with access to your personal data for the implementation of these tasks);
(vii) To persons employed on a civil contract by Tavex, supporting the processes of sale, logistics, delivery, etc.;
(viii) To persons providing services for organizing, storing, indexing and destroying archives on paper and / or electronic media;
(ix) To other persons performing consulting services.
(2) Tavex may provide your personal data to selected third parties not affiliated with Tavex for the fulfilment of the predetermined and specific purposes of processing, provided that these third parties are committed to providing an adequate level of personal data protection, to comply with the requirements of the regulations in force at European and national level and our instructions in accordance with these Rules, and refrain from processing your personal data for any purpose other than in connection with the services provided to us. Tavex may also provide aggregate statistics on customers, sales, browser types, operating systems, the Internet, domain, demographic or profile data, traffic patterns and related information from the Third Party Site, but these statistics do not contain personal data that may identify you.
(3) Tavex will notify you in case it intends to transfer some or all of your personal data to a third country or international organization, in which case your personal data will be transferred (i) only to third countries that provide an adequate level of protection of personal data to individuals, or (ii) using the appropriate supplementary measures in case of transfer to third countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data.
(4) Due to the fact that Tavex is owned by Tavid AD-, a foreign legal entity established and existing under the legislation of the Republic of Estonia, in some cases, when it is legally required, it may be necessary to disclose some of your personal data to Tavid AD, to the extent that processing is necessary. Please note that, as a Member State of the European Union, the Republic of Estonia provides an adequate level of protection of personal data to individuals in accordance with the Decision on the List of Countries, Parts of their territories or one or more sectors of certain activities in those Countries and International Organizations in which it is considered that an adequate level of Protection of Personal Data is provided, adopted by the Government of the Republic of Serbia.
9. NON-APPLICABILITY OF THE RULES CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA
This document does not apply to third parties who view / use content generated by a user of the Site after it has been published on the Site, including, but not limited to, information in your profile, materials that you have posted / sent etc. The provision of your Personal Data to other users of the Site is at your own risk and Tavex is not liable for any damages or violations that you have suffered as a result of such provision.
10. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE RULES
(1) These Rules are available at: and are provided in Serbian and English.